(Adapting / Relaunch Your Business In The Age Of Covid)
- August 3rd (The Goldmine In Your Computer – Your Database) – There’s a secret goldmine that’s lurking in your computer – it’s your database! We’ll show you how to leverage your list to build on those customer relationships and watch your business grow! The speakers for this session will be Tracy Montarti of Villa Montarti Photography and Joy Kholonatz of Send Out Cards. This event is free, but registration is required to receive the Zoom link.
- August 19th (Pivoting Your Business To Thrive During COVID) – Being a business owner during a pandemic is not for the faint of heart! Join us as Jacquline Capatolla of Jacqueline’s Salon and Spa in downtown Pittsburgh shares ideas on how to adapt your business and look for ways to shift your income source. This event is free to members and presented you courtesy of Villa Montarti Photography of Pittsburgh.
- September 14th (The 5 W’s of Your Business & Identifying Your Ideal Client) – Join Ariel Mookherji from The Pittsburgh Center of Arts & Media as she shares tactics for identifying the passions that drive your business and using those elements to determine your ideal client.
- September 23rd (Set Your Business Apart Through Branding) – Tracy Montarti of Villa Montarti Photography of Pittsburgh talks about what makes your business different and how to leverage those strengths to create a brand. Sponsored by Jacqueline’s Salon and Spa in Downtown Pittsburgh.
BECOME A SPONSOR | REGISTER FOR EVENT
- October 5th (Content Planning and Creating Your Content Calendar) – Are you stumped when it comes to what, where, and when to post on social media? This webinar will lay it out in simple, easy steps!
- October 21st (One & Done! Creating A Month’s Worth of Content in One Day) – Jacqueline Capatolla of Jacqueline’s Salon and Spa in Downtown Pittsburgh shares her strategy for content creation, how to repurpose content, and how to get it all done in one day!
- November 2nd (Social Media Implementation, Part 1) – Karen Kendall of East End Tech Concierge, LLC will be discussing how to implement your content plan on various platforms. In the first session, Karen will be taking an in-depth look at how to use Facebook and Instagram to maximize their features.
- November 18th (Social Media Implementation Part 2) – Karen Kendall of East End Tech Concierge, LLC will be discussing how to implement your content plan on various platforms. In the second session, Karen will be taking an in-depth look at how to use Twitter and Etsy to maximize their features.
(End Of Year Recap)
$100 includes the following.
- Screen ad and introduction, plus mention again at the end of the Zoom call
- Description and link on YouTube
- Listed and linked in Facebook event description
- Screen Ad/Logo on Website Registration Screen
- Inclusion in co-branded Facbook ads