(Adapting / Relaunch Your Business In The Age Of Covid)
- August 3rd (The Goldmine In Your Computer – Your Database) – There’s a secret goldmine that’s lurking in your computer – it’s your database! We’ll show you how to leverage your list to build on those customer relationships and watch your business grow! The speakers for this session will be Tracy Montarti of Villa Montarti Photography and Joy Kholonatz of Send Out Cards. This event is free, but registration is required to receive the Zoom link.
- August 19th (Pivoting Your Business To Thrive During COVID) – Being a business owner during a pandemic is not for the faint of heart! Join us as Jacquline Capatolla of Jacqueline’s Salon and Spa in downtown Pittsburgh shares ideas on how to adapt your business and look for ways to shift your income source. This event is free to members and presented you courtesy of Villa Montarti Photography of Pittsburgh.
- September 14th (The 5 W’s of Your Business & Identifying Your Ideal Client) – Join Ariel Mookherji from The Pittsburgh Center of Arts & Media as she shares tactics for identifying the passions that drive your business and using those elements to determine your ideal client.
- September 23rd (Set Your Business Apart Through Branding) – Tracy Montarti of Villa Montarti Photography of Pittsburgh talks about what makes your business different and how to leverage those strengths to create a brand. Sponsored by Jacqueline’s Salon and Spa in Downtown Pittsburgh.
- October 5th (Set It & Forget It! Automate Your Social Media!) – Karen Kendall of East End Concierge LLC demonstrates how to save time and automate your social media posts using popular programs like Hootsuite and Tailwind.
- October 21st (One & Done! Creating A Month’s Worth of Content in One Day) – Jacqueline Capatolla of Jacqueline’s Salon and Spa in Downtown Pittsburgh shares her strategy for content creation, how to repurpose content, and how to get it all done in one day!
- November 2nd (Repurposing Your Social Media Content Part One) – Join a panel of WBN Social Media professionals for a roundtable discussion on ways to repurpose your content across various social media channels.
- November 18th (Repurposing Your Social Media Content Part Two) – Join a panel of WBN Social Media professionals for a roundtable discussion on ways to repurpose your content across various social media channels.
(End Of Year Recap)
$75 includes the following.
- Screen ad and introduction, plus mention again at the end of the Zoom call
- Description and link on YouTube
- Listed and linked in Facebook event description
- Screen Ad/Logo on Website Registration Screen