Cycling Through the Seasons
Host: Amy Camp – Cycle Forward (Pittsburgh City East)
Five dates: Feb. 23, Apr. 6, May 18, Aug. 10, and Oct. 12
10:30 a.m. – 1:30 p.m.
This year-long group program will pair casually-paced trail rides with group discussions that are inspired by the seasons. We’ll examine how seasonality affects and inspires us, allowing each season to guide us as we pedal our way through the year.
- WINTER: 2/23 non-cycling orientation session. This session will be hosted at 3 Rivers Outdoor Co. and include discussion and hot drinks around the fire ring, a talk on all-season adventuring (gear, layering, etc.), and a single-day shopping discount
- “SPRINTER:” 4/6 Three Rivers Heritage Trail (paved)
- SPRING: 5/18 bike ride, Montour Trail
- SUMMER: 8/10 bike ride, Armstrong Trail
- FALL: 10/12 bike ride, Roaring Run Trail
Group size limited to eight.