Chapter Reimbursement Policy
April is a big month for chapter recruiting events so we wanted to remind all chapters what is necessary to use your chapters allocated annual $200. If you don’t use it by June 30th it disappears!
POLICY: Any expense incurred by a Member of the Women’s Business Network in the performance of a Networking event or meeting is to be submitted within FOURTEEN DAYS of the expense for reimbursement and proper accounting.
PURPOSE: Assure that all Member expenses are reimbursed in the month incurred and in the current fiscal year.
1. All requests must be submitted and postmarked within 14 days of the day the expense was incurred.
2. Expenses incurred after the last Thursday of the month, are to be submitted the following month, with the exception of the month of June, the end of the fiscal year. Expenses reported after 9:00am June 30th will be recorded in the new fiscal year.
3. All requests must be on the proper form – Expense Reimbursement Form or Mileage Expense Reimbursement Form.
4. Original receipts (photocopies are not acceptable) must accompany the Expense Reimbursement Form.
5. The Expense Reimbursement Form with original receipts or the Mileage Reimbursement Form is to be mailed to WBN, Inc. 4395 Old William Penn Hwy, Murrysville, PA 15668.
6. Failure to comply with this policy will result in non-reimbursement of the expense and a forfeit of these expenses.