New WBN Reimbursement Policy and Procedure
New WBN Reimbursement Policy and Procedure (Revised September 2016)
Policy—Any expense incurred by a Member of the WBN in the performance of a Network event or meeting is to be submitted within fourteen days of the expense for reimbursement and proper accounting.
Purpose—Assure that all Member expenses are reimbursed in the month incurred and in the current scal year.
- All requests must be submitted and postmarked within fourteen days of the day the expense was incurred.
- Expenses incurred a er the last Thursday of the month are to be submitted the following month, with the exception of the month of June, the end of the fiscal year. Expenses reported a er 9:00 a.m. June 30th will be recorded in the new fiscal year.
- All requests must be on the proper form—Expense Reimbursement Form or Mileage Expense Reimbursement Form.
- Original receipts (photocopies are not acceptable) must accompany the Expense Reimbursement Form.
- The Expense Reimbursement Form with original receipts or the Mileage Reimbursement Form are to be mailed to the WBN Treasurer (P.O. Box 528, Jeanne e, PA 15644)
Failure to comply with this policy will result in non-reimbursement of the expense and a forfeit of those expenses.